Bigger Bottom Restrictions?

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 7:44pm
via Android
27 Apr
Are there certain things that you shouldn't do if you have a bigger but than most people your size? Seems like a dumb question but I always get discomfort in my lower back when I do certain exercises and I wonder if it's because my bottom portion is heavier..
27 Apr
27 Apr
I can't see any of your pics, but I can give you this advice, I had a simular problem before and my butt is pretty average, anyway if your abs are stronger than your lower back this can cause and imbalance during certain exercises causing back pain. I didn't believe it at first but I worked on my back for while and it went away. Do you have strong abs?
27 Apr
Well I've had 5 kids so they could probably be stronger but I'm working on them.. I can see my abs though when I work out and I do a lot of core strengthening.. planking always seems to hurt my lower back even though I make sure I'm straight.
27 Apr
I got a deep tissue massage before, sometime you can have a trapped nerve or a knot in your back that gets irritated when you work your abs. I've had a very simular problem to that a good massage and work on the back muscles (lower) should help. You have carried 5 baby's (well done) I think anyone would have a sore back after that ha I'd probably be in a wheelchair.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51