Yay!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
382 Posts
May 1, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

I bought a set of weights today to celebrate reaching my first goal (whoop whoop!) and it made my fiance finally express interest in starting working out too. He doesn't want to use any apps so he asked me to put together a program for him. I'm really nervous but giving it my best! It would be sooo great if he became genuinely interested in working out and clean eating! So happy now!

01 May
That's fantastic Anna! And congratulations on reaching your first goal!
01 May
That's great!! (:
01 May
Now that's what I call "making gains!"
01 May
Congrats to you!
02 May
This is good news Anna. Am happy for you girl.
Image_thumb
159 Posts
May 1, 2015 6:16pm
via Android

Congratulations Anna! Now fitness is your lifestyle. 
By the way, i think there are some fun couple or buddy workouts in this app that you could do together with your fiance. I'll try to find the links.

02 May
Thanks, Pinky! I'll let him get to a start and start feeling comfortable before I suggest partner workouts. He's a quite moody person so I'm gonna balance a fine line for the first few weeks. Pushing him too hard or being too excited about this will throw him off. Luckily I know him better than he does, lol.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
May 2, 2015 12:35pm
via Android

Hi Anna you might wanna check out:

Beginner Weight Training: Workout B
Beginner Weight Training: Workout A

And be sure to read the article i linked in the description (unfortunately most links dont actually work in skimble but it's an easy one to search)

Also, probably maybe gonna change it up soon.. Or just copy & make a new updated one.. Still gonna keep it simple but just read that varying bench press with inclined press and dumbbell presses is more healthy for the shoulders....  But anyway I really made solid progress with these, that I can see in the mirror, and they're so simple and relatively short, so less commitment intimidation... Good luck.

02 May
Thanks for the suggestions! By the way I loved your Cardicore Tabata, I did it as a warm-up for my core workout the other day.
03 May
Great, thanks!
Image_thumb
202 Posts
May 2, 2015 1:54pm
via Android

Excellent news Anna. All the best , for you and yourmfiancee.

02 May
Thank you, Duncan!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51