Here we go again...:-)

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 8, 2015 4:03am
via Android

My family/Relatives continue to ask me when I am getting married..I am happily single, but want to get married one day, but have not found the right guy..I'm not really looking and when the time is right, the "right" guy will come along..I constantly hear, your not getting any younger, why are u single?, All your sisters are married..Lol. But I am good...As long as I am happy that's all that matters right?!!...:) Does anyone else constantly get asked the same thing....

08 May
I feel you. All my friends are in a relationship or is wanting for a boyfriend and I am the only one in the group to not be wanting it. Being single is perfectly okay! It wonderful actually, dating and starting is a lot of work. I have enough work myself, I can't deal with keeping someone happy. And I know in the future I will want to someday like you but not at the moment.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 8, 2015 7:01am
via Android

Hahahah...I get that practically on a daily basis!

In one ear and just as quick out the other.

I'm doing what makes me happy. What comes will come.

This society's stereotypical journey through life is ridiculous to me. I can't be asked with people telling me what I should do or who i should do it with.

One life to us all and we each have the right to choose how to live it.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 8, 2015 7:38am
via Android

Taye you don't have to care about this, the right guy will come and it's not Good to force things! don't worry

08 May
Thanks..:-)
08 May
You're welcome! :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:35pm
via iOS
Hi nigga

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51