Help with flexibility

3 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
May 11, 2015 4:20pm
via Android

Best work outs for flexibility???? I've done all kinds of stretching and yoga and working out regularly, and trying to stay active, yet, every time I do my workouts, I still struggle with flexibility. My muscles are just so tight every day and I can't seem to loosen them up. Any suggestions?

12 May
Flexibility takes a long time to build but if you stretch every day and stay patient then you will get good results.... My favourite back stretch is the bridge. Try to push your shoulders over your hands when you are doing it. For a beginner I recommend the seal (lie on your stomach and push your upper body off the ground keeping your lower body on the floor. Leg stretches: my favourite leg stretch is the splits (which probably doesn't help you much:) but lunges are great for getting to your splits. Touching your toes (standing or sitting) is also...
21 Posts
May 11, 2015 11:22pm
via iOS
Have you tried stretching in the morning at the start of your day and not just prior to a workout?
11 May
I have not. I'm willing to give anything a try though.
5 Posts
May 19, 2015 5:02pm
via Android

Foam roll!!! It works best wonders and had a lot of other benefits. Just make sure to drink plenty of water afterwards, if you don't you can end up getting sick.

26 May
I've heard great things about a foam roller, I'm starting to want one. . .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51