Calves

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 24, 2015 8:30pm
via Android

How do guys and Some girls end up having their legs real cut and chiseled I love the look how can I achieve it? How many miles do I have to run or what do I do?

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 24, 2015 9:08pm
via Android

Try calf raises. Either on a slightly raised edge or even feet flat on the floor, alternate standing on your tip toes and lower yourself back to flat footed. They're easy unweighted, so do them as a burnout after a run or leg workout. I wouldn't advise doing it before a run, I got a nasty Charlie horse/cramp half way through a mile, and it sucks lol.

Image_thumb
215 Posts
May 24, 2015 9:12pm

You also can do squats, basketball shots, box jumps, jumping lunges, jump rope and stairs, stairs, stairs

24 May
I do squats and lunges weighted and sometimes without weights that's very rare though I Mean like the calves they have them big and lines running down mine aren't big they would be normal they have muscle because well I love to run but I mean real raw calves Idk but I will keep working out thank u guys
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 24, 2015 9:43pm
via Android

Or sprints on the balls of your feet, those are pretty gnarly

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 24, 2015 9:46pm
via iOS
I know there are other ways too. Biking and swimming are sure to carve out some crazy calf muscles.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 25, 2015 12:48am
via Android

Donkey calf raises, calf raises, barbell calf raises,  dumbell step ups, jump rope. And low body fat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51