Bigger arms how

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 8:00pm
via Android

How can I get my arms bigger and defined I love Dana Bailey's arms do I have to lose more fat or should I lift heavy and less reps or light and more reps

16 Jun
It depends on your body type (Ectomorph, mesmomorph, or endomorph.) But to build muscle you general need to do lower reps and use as heavy weights as possible. To tone muscle you should do high reps with less weight. But to build muscle and/or lose weight you NEED TO EAT HEALTHY!!! Ectomorphs need lots of protein. Endomorphs need to cut down on fat in their diet and do a lot of cardio (Running, Swimming, Biking, etc.) Mesmomorphs are somewhere in between Endomorphs and Ectomorphs.
16 Jun
I'm a mesomorph and I just got extremely confused.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 7:57am
via Android

Sorry I disagree with the whole depends on body type shit.

If your goal is muscular hypertrophy, you train til fail on multiple exercises. That's when your muscle grows, on those last 2 reps. A lot of people say go heavy. And to an extent it is true. Because if you go heavy you will acheieve failure quickly. But I totally disagree with that statement in its entirety. Because if you have been training 1 year or less, you shouldn't go and pick the biggest weight you can hurl to your chest in hopes to get "big". No! Your going to injure yourself if you don't have proper form. And btw proper form should not be taken lightly, your gains will reflect form. Above all else be consistent and research nutrition.  You'll have to learn how to eat the way you want to look.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51