When is the best time to work out

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 25, 2015 3:10am
via Android

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am not a big fan of doing exercise but I really want to change that. One of my biggest problems (or excuses, probably) is that I don't have time. So, my question is what time of the day is better to workout? I usually prefer in the evening but I heard it's not the best moment because after that you don't sleep well. Since I have this app I've been doing some short workouts at different times of the day, but is it better to have a fixed schedule? What do you think?

25 Jun
Personally, I like to workout in the evenings because it burns out a lot of energy and actually helps me sleep better. I also don't have a scheduled time- I workout everyday whenever I get the chance since I'm really busy. It's up to you, I would probably suggest to just workout when you have the most energy
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 3:32am
via Android

If you do it in the morning you can have the rest of the day to yourself if that works for you? If it's the first thing you do you won't forget about it but really it's all about whatever you're comfortable with

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 4:33am
via Android

Check out the Mommy Got Muscles fitness thread. It may be just what you need

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 4:41am
via Android

DJs right you should give it a shot everyone has been doing it. It must be pretty awesome definitely worth a try

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51