Hi can you answer my question please?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 3:03am
via Android

Hi I'm Rylin I have this question when I do workout trainor how often do I swich up the workouts? There so many to choose from and I don't know how many I should do. Thanks so much

Image_thumb
952 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 10:16am
via Android

As often as you want.

If you're working really hard on certain body parts (like legs) one day, you might want to switch to arms the next day, so that you don't fatigue that part, and allow it time to heal and get stronger.

But if you're just doing full body conditioning, it's all up to you to switch whenever you want.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 11:07am
via Android

My favorite thing about workout trainer is that there are so many options.  It can be overwhelming,  I usually save them to my calendar (which is an option on the save for later button) that way I can try them all and keep track of which one's I've done. You can also use the workout programs, they target specific goals and plan the workouts for you accordingly. I usually do one whenever I need more structure with my workouts.

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 6:23am
via iOS
The more you keep your body guessing, the less likely you will be to experience training plateaus.  
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 7:08am
via Android

Doing the same workout over and over again makes you lose motivation slowly after a while. Most research I've seen says to switch your program at least every six weeks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51