Can I get a muscolar body only with HIIT?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 1:11pm
via Android

I am not that bad actually but not even super fit. Actually my only purpose is having a fit good looking body to have girls stare at me in the beach. Can I achieve that doing only the HIIT program? I do that and the V Taper program so I train every day. About 25 or 30 minutes but very intense especially the V taper program. Is that enogh?

Image_thumb
171 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 3:40pm
via Android

I already answered you, what do you look like now? Do you wanna lose fat? Or gain muscle? Or both?

21 Jul
Ok i answer. I don't think I need to lose much weight. Maybe 2 kgs or 3 only would be good, only to look ripped. I need mainly to add muscolar mass. I already feel good with my body but I want to look like...you know, those ripped models all girls like. I wonder if I can achieve that only with HIIT programs or I need more specific body building in the gym. And no, you did not answer to this specific question. Yes, I have read your other answer.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 3:58pm

I can't understand why people bother to ask questions if they don't bother to listen.

20 Jul
It's like people post topics. And then reply to no one that answers them. They go on to follow 50 people and do 2 workouts on here. And then disappear for months, come back post the same question. It's a vicious cycle.
20 Jul
Exactly. It's pissing me off. Take the help or go to faceache. Don't waste people's time if you just want to blow hot air. There's people with real genuine questions that get drowned out by constant unnecessary crap in here.
20 Jul
What? Are you crazy? Which was the question you already replied? I never post question here. And if I did I have simply forgotten. Not a reason to be so not polite. You guys should learn to relate.
20 Jul
Did you even bother to check the forum before you asked your question? I bet the answer is no. I relate to people that check the information that has been painstakingly put in the forum for people like you but instead of posting the same topic for the umpteenth time takes a minute to check if it had been asked already. I always check the forum, then I go on the internet and if I STILL can't find it I ask here. Quite logical for a crazy person. :)
20 Jul
Man be calm it's only a forum. You don't have to be so impolite only cause I have asked something already asked. You look like a frustrated little person if you do this. Anyway I don't know how this damn forum works, I am in mobile, I have no time to check all forums to learn how they work, my time is precious man. I have a busy life. Not like some other people out there.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51