Tummy trim

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 23, 2015 3:48pm
via Android

Hi guys just wondering which workouts seem best to trim the tummy? As most women will have come across this I've had a shirt since April that fits everywhere else other than my belly! X advice welcomed x

23 Jul
For the best results for your waist I suggest you cut back on carbs and really watch what you eat. Do high intense cardio, focus on planks, sit ups (different variations) good luck!
23 Jul
Thanks I do watch what I eat I have pcos which makes it hard for me to lose weight so I just need to know how to work certain areas x
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 23, 2015 5:20pm
via Android

Rapid-Fire Obliques i personally like this one a lot! Its your full core working (not only obliques ;)
Enjoy :)

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Jul 26, 2015 7:17pm
via Android

You need to do cardio High Intensity Interval Training is very good loke burpees mountain climbers e.t.c and do ab workouts from front ,sides (obliques) and lower abs also do back exercises like back extensions . It takes time to build up your muscles . You'll get there xx :)

26 Jul
Thanks louise h will look into it x
26 Jul
You're very welcome Rachel xx:-)
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jul 26, 2015 8:32pm
via iOS
You can do all the ab workouts in the would but unless you lose the fat in your tummy all ab workouts will do is make your tummy look bigger.  Abs and a toned tummy really are made in the kitchen. Cut down on your salts and sugars and you'll see improvements within two weeks but it takes dedication and a lot of will power to keep saying no to what your body has grown accustomed to.  
26 Jul
Thanks will take everything into account im on it! ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51