Squat for it!

49 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 1, 2015 7:44pm
via Android

I started this glorious journey in February. I'm loving every minute of it and I've seen steady (at times really slow) progress.

I've been able to do things that I would never have attempted at the beginning. I just want to keep pushing and learning.
Only thing is, with the strength and loss of weight I've also seen an unfortunate decline in other areas. Although I may not be able to do much about 'my girls'. Oh well! I can do something about my booty.

For this month I'll be using this as my personal post to keep track of the workouts I will be doing. My personal challenge will be to do 1 squat related workout a day. It can be short or long (depending on how much time I have) but it needs to happen.

I've done the 300 squats a day challenge and this time I want variety. Today is day 1 and I've done SQUAT TEAM !!!- For A Bright Future Behind You ☆ HS which was a beauty!

If you guys can recommend any moderate or intense squat workouts I'd really appreciate it! I have saved quite a few but nice to see if there's any I may have missed out and could help my progress.

This butt will not know what hit it by the time September comes along!

Oh! Forgot to say! If I miss a day for whatever reason I will need to make it up with 2 workouts instead of one a day. I miss three days, three workouts and so on.. (that will teach me! Meh!)

01 Aug
Goblet squats with the heaviest dumbell you can make. Ass to grass and don't forget to feed your booty protein. You got this hadi
01 Aug
Thanks J! There's no workout for it so I'll make one to use here. What's a realistic amount of time I should aim for daily for goblet squats? I know I'll regret asking already...lol
01 Aug
Well you should test out the weight you are going to use first. And then see how many reps you do in 30 secs. If it's too easy go for longer, aim to do anywhere from 3 to 6 sets. With a minute break
01 Aug
Great Hadi :) this isn't on skimble but I saw this the other day: 100 rep squat challenge 1 and 2 from fitnessblender on YouTube. Not just regular old squats
01 Aug
Ok J! Will try that tomorrow! Silje,I'll be checking that tonight. Thanks for the help guys! :)))
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 1, 2015 9:12pm
via Android

Hadi going beastmode all day everyday!  Even I can't keep up, lol.

01 Aug
Of course you can Ryan!lol
02 Aug
Thankful thighs is a great flutes and thigh workout
02 Aug
Oooooh! It's on my list now Caden! Thank you for sharing that little beauty. I'm aiming to do a different workout everyday. Going to try to only repeat when I need to. Excited! Y(^_^)Y
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 1:55pm
via Android

Day 2

Made a workout suggested by Jovon.

Goblet Squats *HW*

Made the breaks shorter as 1min was too long for me. Will do this one every Sunday but will change by either increasing time or/and weight. For 1st attempt used 5.8kg dumbbell.

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 2:32pm
via Android

If we cant be rack city bitches lets be big booty bitches. Build that booty gurll

02 Aug
If I forget my goal (as if I can.lol) I'll just keep looking at your booty pic T. That will soon get me squatting again!
02 Aug
Haha im glad i can ASSpire you ;)
03 Aug
With your ASSets? How could you not aSSpire T?lol
03 Aug
Hadi, Touma, you're ASSasinating it lol
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 10:01pm
via iOS
I'm in 
02 Aug
Just squat till I drop ?
03 Aug
That's the August motto Lisa! One squat workout a day. I'll log mine here in case there are any you want to try. I'll be aiming to do as many different ones as possible to confuse my ass into shape.lol
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 5:31am
via iOS
Woowoo! And if you think about it this months BMC challenge has squats too.  double the pleasure hehehe
03 Aug
My butt is going to curse me but it will submit! xD
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 7:11pm
via Android

Day 3!

Today I took lovely Silje up on her suggestion and did the a YouTube workout. It included 100 squats. 10 different types in 1 workout. I liked the variation and that they showed you how to do each one before starting,to make sure you did them properly.

Time wise it was also great. You could pretty much fit this in any busy schedule.

For logging purposes I created a workout for it. You can find link there if interested in trying this one out!

100 Rep Fitness Blender Squat Challenge (YouTube)  *HW*

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 4, 2015 6:47pm
via Android

Day 4 of my squatting adventure!

Butt Botox

04 Aug
I looked at it and said "oh hadi how can you even do this?!" I'm so envious! I seriously couldn't do 4 mins of squats in a row.
04 Aug
You can with practice Janna. Start with 1...then 2...etc... There is nothing you can't do. I've seen you push and I have no doubts of your capabilities and strength. :)
05 Aug
I need some serious help LOL!
05 Aug
One step at the gime Michelle. Check out *Scotty K profile. He's created a number of forum posts that can definitely help you get started. Everything from body shape to nutrition. :)
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 5, 2015 6:53pm
via Android

Day 5 is here!

Today was a butt day by accident. Most of my workouts ended up having to do with squatting so I've decided to add those here too for anyone interested in a perky boom boom.

Here's the one for the challenge....

5 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout *HW*

It's a YouTube workout but I've included the link in the created workout (for logging purposes only).

I also did...

Mommy Got Muscles - And Ass Too

#BeastModeCamp Aug Challenge - Lower Body

05 Aug
Ur doing awesome Hadi:-)! I will be doing this 5 minutes challenge and beast mode lower body challenge too
05 Aug
Go Lisa! You're the awesome one! Everyday you inspire me to do better. ♡
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 5, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

I LOVE butt exercises . And ive been working on it on and off for 3 years. 1st advice ill gibe u is start adding weights . In order for the glutes to increase in size they need to get stronger . , if you dont want your thighs to grow that big, do exercises that concetrate more on glutes "glutes on fire" is a good one . And even on those u can  start adding weights or resistance (resistance  bands 20$ on amazon for 5 different weights). Good luck love

05 Aug
And another thing that really made a difference was REST days . I saw more result working on my legs 3 times a week instead of like 4/6
06 Aug
Thank you for the tips Marleen. Any positive and constructive support is welcome here. I'm already starting with weights...although key word is starting. ^^ I'm also already doing glutes workouts etc... from friend's workouts. I'm seeing results so far so going in the right direction. This month I'm mainly concentrating on my challenges (five of them) but I'm using the time to see where I need to change things in my schedule for September. Thank you again! :))
06 Aug
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 7:05am
via Android

Day 6!

Due to a tube strike here I've had to rearrange my squat schedule as unsure on what time I'll get home.

This one is super quick but a great way to start the day off. Did this at work, so it can be done anywhere.

️MORNING SQUATS️*Sk

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 7:38am
via Android

GhhgLunge Strengthffffgfffgg ffgg

06 Aug
I hate lunges and that's why I'll do this one at some point with my squats. Thanks for the information. :)
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 8:07pm
via Android
06 Aug
Thank you Herel!!! I love how we've got similar squatting goals. Helen's challenge I did back when she created the 3 workouts. 1 month 3 workouts a week. It was good! Squat Nation is on my list of squats to do already. Also looks good! Other one looks challenging but my knees would dieeee to do 2 squat challenges right now. Maybe in the future. If you come across other's stick them in here! I really appreciate any help or suggestions. ^^
06 Aug
You welcome
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 7, 2015 7:26pm
via Android

Day 7

Squat Nation

Plus a bonus round being a Friday and 1 week into the challenge.

Sumo Squats «R.J»

Happy Friday!!!

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 8:45pm
via Android

Day 8

Today was a good day to squat!

I did the one recommended by Caden.

Thankful Thighs

I also decided to do a bonus one because I've been wanting to try this one for a bit.

100 Rep Squat Challenge #2 *HW*

Another of my daily challenges (MGM) had quite a few squats and lunges so I've decided to include here too.

Mommy Got Muscles - With Legs Like That

Happy Saturday!

08 Aug
Damn girl :p
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 4:52pm
via Android

Day 9

Aa promised back on theGoblet squats. Used 5.8kg dumbbell. Increased time from 30sec to 40sec but kept rest time the same. Noticed it was easier to lift this week. Will see whether I'll increase weight or decrease rest next week.

Goblet Squats *HW*

Also did 5min of squats as part of the MGM challenge. No way those are not included here!

Mommy Got Muscles - And A Strong Floor

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 10, 2015 6:28pm
via Android

Day 10

Survived Monday so it can only get better!

️BOOTYBOOTYBOOTY

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 7:37am
via Android

Due to illness I've had to postpone all my challenges. Today was my first dsy back to them.

I'll be catching up with the gazillion missed ones soon.

Made a workout especially dedicated to my stupid bug/alien!

Day 11

Kiss My Ass! *HW*

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 10:24am
via Android

Day 12 (nearly forgot to log here ).

Ass Lift

I'm aiming to do my catch up squats on Saturday. Haven't forgotten. More a time issue right now.

I won't be able to walk after but my butt will thank me.

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 7:27am
via Android
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 7:15am
via Android

Day 14

Bathroom Stall Hot Legs

Also did my MGM challenge which had a lot of squats. Adding down here too.

Mommy Got Muscles - Ass Class

Happy Friday!!!

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 22, 2015 11:22pm
via Android

Packed Saturday today so 1st proper chance to log workouts.

Day 15

Tight Booty

Also did an MGM challenge with quite a lot of squats. No way that's not going here too....

Mommy Got Muscles - P.M.S.

Day 16 (trying to catch up on my missing workouts during illness)

Bubble Yum Bum *HW*

I'll do more tomorrow hopefully.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 1:09am
via Android

Hadi!!! Good job! Keep going. I wanna try some workouts posted here.

23 Aug
Thank you darling Rudy! Go right ahead. I'm planning to use this journal as my squat file too when this is over. ^^
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 3:08pm
via Android

Catch up day....getting close to where I should be.

Day 17

Safeword: Peachy *HW*

Day 18 (Sunday Squat Challenge) 8.8kg dumbbell

Goblet Squats *HW*

Day 19

100 Rep Squat Challenge #2 *HW*

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 24, 2015 4:30pm
via Android

Day 20

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS *Sk

Day 21

Bubble Yum Bum *HW*

If I get more time in between my other workouts I'll try and do one more.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51