Deleting liked workouts

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 10:06pm
via Android

I have loads of liked workouts on my profile page . Mostly so i could find some that i'd seen and wanted to try later . How do i delete liked workouts ? Thanks xx♡♡

09 Aug
Try this. Go to Workouts, then to liked workouts and hold long on a workout and there should be an option Unlike. I had a similiar problem :)
09 Aug
Go to workouts but not from your profile
09 Aug
I just tried it . But doesn't work. Thanks though Ana xx
09 Aug
Hey Louise! From the phone app, you should be able to go to "Workouts", "Liked" workouts, open any workout as you normally would, click or touch the "Like" thumbs up picture... It should go from blue to grey for "unliked" - does this help???
10 Aug
Thanks Cindy and ana it did work thanks xx
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 10:23pm
via Android

Simply. Unlike them

09 Aug
I tried that and they are still in my list
09 Aug
Same as Christa xx
09 Aug
Thanks Ahmed . Unfortunately didn't work .Thanks for trying to help me though:-)
Fb_img_1439164341910_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 11:45pm
via Android

Just click the heart like you did when you liked it.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Aug 10, 2015 4:12am
via Android

From what i remember, to delete many things in skimble, i had to go online via browser on phone or on pc and go to my account on skimble dot com. 

Otherwise, you can try unliking via the app, then clearing the cache, and if that doesn't work, deleting app data and logging back in fresh might work. App data is usually downloaded and saved and the removal function prob doesn't update the same as when you add a like.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51