is it weird to mix athletic brands

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 4:21am
via Android

I'm just wondering on what u guys think. do u mix stuff like Nike and puma, or Adidas and Nike? I feel like its weird. so I don't mix unless one of the pieces has a hidden logo. what about u guys

14 Aug
No I don't I like to be on point
14 Aug
I Agree with the hidden logo
14 Aug
Bothers the crap out of me to mix brands when logos are prominent... so the solution to that is to buy things that are less 'branding' and more function. It's cheaper and I still look cute and I have some really cool pieces of workout gear.
16 Aug
If anyone cares what your wearing in the gym, they are not worth respect. I usually don't give a sh** what I wear, and as long as people are not showing up in cargo short, jeans, flip flops/crocs, sh** that don't fit, boots, or guys in yoga pants I do not care. Your objective should be to challenge your mental and physical not to care about brands or how you look.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 7:54am
via Android

Haha I'm more utilitarian than style oriented, so i do whatever i can afford that looks and feels ok

That said, i always feel over dressed if I'm in all one brand, like where's the rest of my team and where the f is my endorsement money

Running-penguin_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 2:53pm
via Android

Hmm never thought of this actually. I'm a runner and who has time to check out my logos if I run fast enough.

But serious. I buy clothes for functional comfort. My Asics shoes fit me best as well as my Adidas shorts and Nike shirt.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 15, 2015 2:32am
via iOS
The only brand (for athletic gear) that I match are with the socks and shoes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51