Image_thumb
38 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 12:11pm
via Android

Workouts for ufc ?

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 6, 2015 5:10am

these are not stricktly UFC but should work: Full Body Workout for Explosive Takedowns, MMA/ Grappling Part 2 Strength & Endurance, Ultimate Fighter Core, Training for Warriors #1 Upper, MMA/ Grappling Part 7 - Shoulders and this one's a little shorter but nice when you don't have much time - Fight for Fit. For leg day it's HIIT KICKBOXING by PlayFit365. Hope you enjoy those!

06 Sep
Wow thank you for the assistance man Much appreciated
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Sep 6, 2015 9:22am
via Android

Some sort of MMA training would bring fitness and you also learn the skill to fight...Stand up and ground fighting is important.  Pad Drills, burpees, press ups, sit ups, air bike and lots of running will help with your MMA training.

If you intend to do comps and try for a MMA group like UFC then that's your route but if you want it for self-defence then MMA isnt the best choice.

06 Sep
Awesome yeah my goal is to learn some defense and become stronger/fit so yeah. Thank you. Are you into any MMA/ufc /boxing ?
07 Sep
I do Muay Thai boxing, Krav Maga regularly...also some Jujitsu, kudo MMA and combat Karate! - I do like fighting/full contact sparing.
07 Sep
Awesome ...well don't mind me following please. Would like to see the workouts you do
07 Sep
When did you begin these activities ? And do you work /study on the side?
07 Sep
Sure...no problem :-)
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Sep 7, 2015 8:24pm
via Android

Im from the UK, Manchester - Good luck woth your journey, I'm happy to help :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51