Track

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 24, 2015 9:10pm
via Android

I started track this year. If you have any tips for a new runner or know some good workouts let me know. Food for runners or motivation is appreciated

25 Sep
Track is a great way to build speed and muscular endurance. Make sure you eat a minimum of 1200 calories a day. You should not drink sodas as they dehydrate you as well as make you body acidic, which makes it hard to absorb vitamins and nutrients. Train yourself to breath out on your left foot's step, breath however long you need to just make sure the exhale starts on that specific step.
25 Sep
Thnx :-)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 25, 2015 9:34pm
via iOS
Hey there! I used to do Cross Country running but couldn't continue because of pneumonia and lung issues. For food wise, definitely make sure you eat something that will keep your energy levels up for majority of the day. Eggs for breakfast, pasta for lunch, then your run. Apples and energy drinks will just make your energy levels spike and then make you sluggish. Make sure to breath in from your nose and out through your mouth, that definitely helped me. Hope I helpedĀ 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51