4 Posts
Sep 28, 2015 7:57pm
via Android

Best programs to start?

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Sep 28, 2015 9:04pm
via Android

Hey what do you wanna follow?Weight Loss, build muscle, tone up?Whatever you want.Just let me know so i can help you

29 Sep
I think a bit of all it's perfect!
29 Sep
Ow cool then!Well i am trying to lose more and more of my fat.I wanna get rid of this belly fat.This side fat is killing me.I am also doing strengthen core exercises and tone up.But i focus at burning fat.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Sep 29, 2015 2:53pm
via Android

So i recommend you these workouts to do a good start and feel the spirit of workout. ☺Lean Body, Rock Hard Abs, Total Arms & Abs!, ️BOOTYBOOTYBOOTY ^^

29 Sep
Oh thank you! I hope it works! It's been a lot of time since the last time I went to gym and now I wanna do something to improve my body and have great results! So what have I to do? A programm a day can be enough? Or what?
29 Sep
You have any equipment in your home?
29 Sep
29 Sep
It's ok.Neither me.Just a pair of dumbells.The most of these workouts do not need any equipment.
29 Sep
So first i suggest you to strengthen your core and tone up a bit.After 2-3 weeks you will feel like Woman of Steel haha ^^ You will be able to do longer and more intense workouts.So you will burn more calories, get stronger faster and conquer your dreams :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51