Build muscle? Help

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 9, 2015 9:52am
via Android

Hi!! Im March. I want to build muscle. Been doing workout for almost a year now. Im 132lbs(60+kg) and 176 cm. I already have packs(4). But i have problems with fat. My lower pack was covered with fat(5&6) and I need to burn it.(mean i have 6packs) How to burn this fat? Also i want to build muscle at my chest. Can you suggest the fastest way? Sorry my english not so good. Hope you can understand. Thank you :)

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Nov 9, 2015 5:01pm
via Android

There is no spot reducing. You can't focus fat loss on a specific body part, so you have to lower your body fat percentage. There are tons of topic on here on how to do that. And to build muscle mass, you have to do strength workouts and eat much protein. Also your calorie intake shouldn't be too low, which is a problem if you want to lower your bfp, so that means you'll have to work out a lot.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 11, 2015 9:28am
via Android

Thanks. For strength workout, can i do it by using only bodyweight?  I rarely can go to gym.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Nov 11, 2015 2:21pm
via Android

Yes, bodyweight workouts are also valid. I never go to the gym, and only have light dumbbels at home(5kg only), but I've gained a lot of muscle mass just with bodyweight workouts, they're my favourite!!
There are no excuses! Everyone can achieve their goals!!

11 Nov
Hi Iam from Angola I started the gym in a mouth my goal is to weigth muscle in legs and abas...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51