4 posts | Original | Recent
38 Posts
Nov 24, 2015 11:18pm
via Android

Methods out there to relieve post workout pains so that one could continue at a normal pace ?

24 Nov
Foam rolling helps me. Try doing 5 minutes before and after a routine
25 Nov
Just Googled it hehe thank you !! Looks promising . Was also advised to start buying protein supplements
25 Nov
If it's "normal" soreness I'd like to suggest magnesium at a decent dosis: when pushing hard I'm taking > 1000mg per day. Works great for me
25 Nov
I never take supplements. Except for the occasional protein shake. Bananas are good because they contain things to help with soreness. Of course supplements would contain only what you want and nothing else. Try drinking a glass of milk before bed. That is what helps me. It rebuilds the muscle tissue, which is how you build muscle when you workout your tearing your muscles and rebuilding them stronger. Another why is taking cold showers or ice baths instead of hot showers
27 Nov
Wow thank you Matt and Conner . Will Def take your advice . I know pain is normal after exercise especially if you're getting back into it then some say just continue but it feels as though if I attempt to... I WILL injure myself further
513 Posts
Nov 26, 2015 5:34pm
via Android

After the workout, your muscles have to heal, for which it needs protein. So, make sure you eat enough protein afterwards. Also, you/your body gets used to it after a while and you recover faster and feel less pain.

28 Nov
Thank you man I will adjust my diet to better suit muscle pain
44 Posts
Nov 30, 2015 6:22pm
via iOS
Try to eat protein while working out. Your musicals are tearing lust a little bit, so for them to heal you have to feed them. This is they you gat stronger:D good luck 
14 Posts
Dec 2, 2015 11:13pm
via iOS
You may be overworking muscle groups.   Try to work different muscles on different days - I alternate between core/strength and cardio.  You could also incorporate some yoga or stretching - foam rollers are awesome.  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51