How to get skinny legs, abs, and skinny arms

5 posts | Original | Recent

12122510_1658268284397970_6119776187948594781_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 4, 2016 6:26am
via iOS
Im 16 years old, my height is 143cm and my weight is 44 cm. I have a big legs, big tummy, and big arms. How to lose all for 1 month? Can you helps me? And if you have a same problem with me and you can solve them, tell me:) thanks:)
04 Jan
Hi kim i just can help on abs xD i dont know so much about the other things but i would recommend doing a lot of cardio then focus on squads, deadlift and bench press, push ups and push press those are exercises to work on full body, on abs you should try planks (using elbows) ;) really easy and very effective then you can mix with some crunch :)
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 5, 2016 4:04am
via iOS

If your goal is weightless then you need to do workouts such as cardio, HIIT, etc because they are great fat/calorie burners. You also need to eat very healthy and drink plenty of water if you're going to lose weight. Also, one month is a little unreasonable to lose lots of weight. It takes patience and time and you need to start out slowly and work your way up. The last thing you want is to injure yourself from muscle overuse or something like that. You will definitely see improvements in a month if you work hard, stay on track and stick to your diet and plan but just be aware that it is a slow process... Best of luck!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 6, 2016 11:12am
via iOS
Three things for fat lost
1. Diet, decrease the sugar intake, take more protein, with more vegs

2. Endurance training, 120% resting heart beat for at least 30 mins, or the more popular way, HIIT training

3. Build muscle strength (not mass), increase ur basal metabolism to burn fat
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 6, 2016 10:50pm
via Android

Hallo  Kim  Anna     ich  will     Abnahmen    ich  heiße  Kim

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jan 22, 2016 6:45pm
via Android

Aim for toned rather than skinny. That's much more achievable and will make you feel better in the long term. You will get skinner naturally by getting fitter

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51