3 posts | Original | Recent
Jan 8, 2016 6:07am
via Android

Hello. I am really wanting to get fit, and have a body im not ashamed of. Im fairly small, but i want to be toned, and not embarrassed when it comes to physical activities. Many times ive wanted to goto the gym, but know ill feel like i dont belong and uncomfortable. Advice of any kind :) thank you

08 Jan
You can do plenty of bodyweight workouts just like me.I dont feel that i belong to a gym too.Bodyweight makes you stronger and better than the gym.But it requires dedication and daily work.You can start following some people and then you can get some workouts and start feeling the spirit.Once you will see the difference and how much better and stronger you will feel you will gain such power you are gonna be a beast.Just have faith.And believe in you :) I know you can fo it lady!
08 Jan
You can do it!*
44 Posts
Jan 10, 2016 4:01am
via iOS
To do something new is not always fun I agree, but to become what you want to be starts with a first step. No one starts out at a gym fit, it is achieved while being there and adding to that first step.
195 Posts
Jan 11, 2016 1:46pm
via Android

This is for you, not anyone else at the gym, don't forget that! Light weight and lots of reps to tone up. Start with basic stuff, do 100 pushups a day, 200 sit ups or crunches and take a jog to get the cardio going, oxygen and water help tone muscles!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51