What are the best workouts for bikini prep

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2016 9:24pm
via Android

Im looking to do a bikini competition in June and need to lose some fat and gain some muscle. I was wondering what are the best programs for that on here, and if there is any specific to bikini training?

Also any tips would be awesome! Thanks :)

14 Jan
Hey Stephanie. I would check the Personal Trainer's Directory to see if any of them have workouts or programs specifically for that. Congrats on deciding to compete. I think that's a fantastic goal.
14 Jan
I might know a thing or two about weight loss because my major in college is exercise science. First off I would recommend cardio like running or jogging whichever you'd prefer. Then I would recommend using a resistance tube from the Body F brand now the color of the tube determines the amount of resistance gives you I would recommend the color red for medium because that will help you burn more calories and help you build lean muscle as opposed to bulky muscle. Because it's better for metabolism and you can be just as strong as someone with bulky...
14 Jan
In addition, weights are just cardio in disguise because weight lifting will still get your heart rate up and burn calories just like cardio so if you want to burn more calories just increase the resistance but only increase the resistance to a point where you can still do the high reps.
27 Feb
Don't know what they are teaching you over there in your exercise major. But sure doesn't look like you are far in. Building lean or bulky muscle lmao
05 Apr
Hi Teddy, I agree with Benjamin that start off with your training program you could opt for jogging/running. Running/jogging will make your muscles intact and you jump in to the next level which is muscle building program. You can opt for P90X3 which is a muscle acceleration system. Its a 30-minute workout program which includes nutrition plan, calendar (for maintaining workout schedule) plus you get a fitness guide and 24/7 Online Support system for enquiry. It comes with an Acceleration DVD which explains how you can perform workouts perfectly. See this link: http://www.dietindietout.com/real-p90x3-review-success-or-failure/ for more info. I am suggesting you...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 26, 2016 11:01am

Try to go for personal trainer .

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 23, 2016 1:53am
via Android

High intensity interval training. You get cuts, you get strength and your ramp up your metabolism. Do not lift too light, you want some curves and very few women have the genetics to bulk up.

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Mar 25, 2016 1:12am
via iOS
Itty Bitty Waist & A Round Thing In Your Face
I designed this for myself. The best example of the results when I was using it regularly can be see in my post baby pic, post divorce & I also have my booty pic.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51