how to get curvier?

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Feb 20, 2016 6:10pm
via Android

my stats rn are something like 38-31-37 and i rly want a lower waist to hip ratio.will losing weight help?also im pretty flat chested(wide chest and back fat lol) and my lower hips are narrow,any way to change that?

5 Posts
Feb 20, 2016 7:56pm
via Android

Waist trainer. Wear it 8 hours a day or longer if you can. The first day or two you can only wear it about 2 hours, because it will feel really uncomfortable. Then the next few days try and wear it longer. Wearing it while you sleep helps too.

32 Posts
Feb 20, 2016 9:58pm
via Android

A waist trainer will only get rid of water weight though, it works temporarily only.

I'd say hula hooping is awesome for your waist. How little your waist can go wild depend upon your bone structure too though

17 Mar
I think its a myth that it only gets rid of water weight... It does get rid of water weight but if you continue to wear it, exercise, and diet it will give you semi permanent results. I started wearing one, it shaped my waist! Lost 2 inches of my waist. But without exercise it won't help with weight loss. I'm trying to lose weight so far I've lost 30 pounds since January. So I want to lose and have a good shape too! For those who want that I encourage waist training. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51