How Can I Lose 40 pounds?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 21, 2016 8:07pm
via Android

I'm 13, 5'8 and 170 pounds. I really want to be more confident in myself.

22 Feb
If you aren't already eating really healthy then to lose weight you have to make changes in your diet. Drink plenty of water and cut out sugary drinks (like pop). Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and lean protein. To lose weight you're going to have to burn more calories then you replace so some good suggestions are cardio (swimming, walking, etc) and HIIT training. To help you stay on track you make a workout schedule and plan ahead! Get plenty of sleep to give your body time to recover and rest. Be patient and remember that the good...
23 Feb
Pick a sport and play everyday. Exhaust yourself playing soccer or basketball. Change up your diet and all. You'll be fine.
24 Feb
I think Chris nailed it on the head, but remember to surround yourself with the same positive aspirations that you want to have, doesn't mean drop all your old friends, just aquire new ones that have the same goals of a healthy lifestyle. Your young and have ALOT of time to lose it , life's to short to worry fully on the figure that comes in magazines.
24 Feb
Thanks guys.
24 Feb
I'm 13 also ,5'4 and weight 140 and am trying to lose weight , we can do it together ! Don't feel bad okay? Good luck loosing weight :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2016 10:14pm
via iOS
My Advice To You Is Don't Eat Oily Food
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2016 10:35pm
via Android

I think,you need keep to a diet and have more workouts. Lucky for you! I hope,you'll be fine

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Feb 23, 2016 5:56am
via Android

You gotta be prepared for a life change. You can't just lose the weight and go back to your normal life because guess what got you where you are...

I recommend small changes that you can stick to, adding up to big changes over time.

Start eating some more vegetables. Substitute healthier snacks. Do small workouts. Cut out some sugar in your day. Keep it simple enough that you don't feel too deprived. Small things you stick to become habits. As you start to get a little healthier you'll naturally seek out more challenge and more changes. Don't let setbacks feel like defeat. It's a long process and you will definitely have setbacks. They're a part of the process.

You can change your life if you want to, it just takes time and a little persistence.

23 Feb
Cardio,lift ,pull ,push ,and eat healthier food at the right time .motivate yourself to achieve your goal.......good luck
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 9, 2016 7:22pm
via Android

It doesn't matter how much you exercise without proper nutrition. Remember not to become obsessed with the scale. Measure your loss on size drop. The weight drop will come after. Some people, especially women, can gain muscle growth as fast as they are burning the fat off. So the scale won't change right away. Check the scale once a week on the same day, same time. True weight is right after you wake.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51