Need some tips on recovery

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Mar 31, 2016 3:15pm
via iOS
A couple months ago i broke my leg and ankle . Ive lost most of my muscle in that leg. Im not able to put any weight on it yet. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on exercises i can do to build my muscles in my leg without putting any weight on it?
31 Mar
i had broken leg once one month later i did swimming and two months after that i did cycling and did it harder and harder cuz that time i had to join bike race then i added up more muscles exercises little by little while i was practicing cycling each day and that's great i was stronger day by day that time.. hope ur better soon :)
31 Mar
Thank you. Wow you recovered really quickly! I still have six weeks to go before i can put any weight on it. Swimming is an awesome idea!Thanks for the tip
01 Apr
I agree with the swimming recommendation. I stretched my ACL, and swimming is good for many movements without placing too much weight on it. You could "google"" for exercises. Good luck.
02 Apr
God bless you girl
02 Apr
Damn , nice abs girl :)
11 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 10:21pm
via iOS
Be sure to stretch daily and ip possible 2wice a day and elevate it 2 or 3 nights a week when you sleep. Also protein within 30 minutes after your workout always keeps the ache away and build the muscle faster
17 Apr
Thanks Mike
18 Apr
You are welcome!!
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 8:59am
via Android

If you're able to go swimming, I would highly recommend that since it's not only fun and relaxing, which is good for healing, but "low-impact".

17 Apr
Thanks Kara
4 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 6:37am

Go for swimming and cycling, these are good ways to build muscles.

20 Apr
I'd let it heal and ask the doc, reinjuries are bigger set backs than injuries. good luck!
22 Apr
Well, it's been a month since you posted, so how are your results from this very good feedback from som pretty smart people. Let us know!
28 Apr
Thanks for all the amazing feedback. My doctor advised me I cant put any weight on it yet, not even swimming. I find out in a week if i can start. Fingers crossed! If I can I'm defiantly hitting up the swimming pool. I have been just working on mobility for now. Its been three months since i broke it and I'm dying to get rid of these crutches.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51