How to release belly fat?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 23, 2016 9:25am
via iOS
Is it better to do workouts for the whole body to release fat, or to do workouts to train my belly muscles?
23 Apr
It is better to first do cardio exercises to lose the fat before focusing on muscle... if you focus on the core muscles now, there will still be that layer of fat covering them :-)
23 Apr
agree with jodie.
26 Apr
I recomend to you to do a full body workouts 2 times in the week and 3 times local workout. I m doing this way e had great results
28 Apr
Cardio,strength training, and good eating got rid of my judge in 2 weeks
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 26, 2016 9:11am
via Android

You can get Fat Burners supplements to help you if you struggling. Only one I would recommend though is Vintage Burn as it not dangerous like others, it all natural ingredients. You can get it on Amazon it works great. Option 2: It mainly down to your diet, cut sugar completely if you can. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day. Do at least 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes a day on you're abs. I do insanity myself and separate ab workouts.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 26, 2016 9:11am
via Android

You can get Fat Burners supplements to help you if you struggling. Only one I would recommend though is Vintage Burn as it not dangerous like others, it all natural ingredients. You can get it on Amazon it works great. Option 2: It mainly down to your diet, cut sugar completely if you can. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day. Do at least 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes a day on you're abs. I do insanity myself and separate ab workouts.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 14, 2016 10:19am

Thanks for useful suggestion.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51