Improve Flexibility

3 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Aug 14, 2016 9:00am
via Android

Hey everyone I was wondering what are good workoutouts to improve flexibility? I was never that flexible and its time i start working on it!
If you got any tips for me on how to improve flexability and know some good workouts for it please tell me!

14 Aug
Haha damn i just had a novel that i wrote as a responce but hit cancel on accendent. You can do straight leg toe touches, (bend at the hips and run hands down the front of your legs, go as far as you can and then go a little further till you feel you hamstrings tighten up, hold for 30-60 secs relax muscles and repeat. You can do this movement with your hands not running down the front of your legs and just have them in front trying to touch the ground. Depending how stiff you are a wider stance...
14 Aug
Thank you very much I'll get to it!!! And I feel ha happend to me aswell to many times lol
16 Aug
Use partner to force you little ... My mother helps me alot in stretching.. It is working really! Good luck
16 Aug
There are many workouts but I prefer to target different joints separately..
1017 Posts
Aug 14, 2016 2:43pm
via Android

I would focus on the joints. Shoulders, hips and ankles.

Looks at the yoga workouts on here. Lots of good ones!

14 Aug
thank you very much although do all yoga exercises focus on flexibility or target flexibility?
13 Posts
Aug 14, 2016 10:12pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51