I need to start losing wight

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 29, 2016 5:40am
via Android

Hi champions
I need to ask about this app . i need to start losing my wight and have good body shape
But i need some trainer to be personal trainer in every thing (exercise, eat , life style)
So in this app it give this feature.
Thank u.

3 Posts
Oct 5, 2016 1:14am
via Android

Losing weight is all about diet and exercise basically an average slothful person even though he is lazy he is burning 1620 kcal a day. (Can you believe that? Lol trust me its real) the reason there why they are fat is not the life style its his eating habit.

Look, when we eat food more than 1620 calories a day then most likely it will add to our body fat, and the next thing we know we are building fats and it is dangerous for everyone's health.

Exercising/working out is just an add-on in weight loss process. That is why there is no magical pill out there that can make anyone so lean. It's all about the right calorie intake.

So if we want to lose weight always be aware of our daily calories intake. That is why nutrition facts is always in the label for us to check it out all the time.
Here I'll share to you my personal weightloss math.

With 1,000 kcal target intake a day. Every meal I only take 350kcal. I eat trice a day so that is a total of 1050 kcal a day and i am working out daily for 60 mins and approx im burning 500 kcal.

I have a job and in a grocerry store so most of the time I am standing so I am most likely burning at a range of 1800-2000 kcal a day.

Now if we do the math here:

2000+500 (my day + workout)
- 1050 (my food)
= 1,450 kcal deficit and that is my burned fat in a day in a week im burning 10,150 calories

Given that;
1kg of fat is equal to 7700 kcal So in a week I am losing more than 1kg of fatĀ  or approximately ranging from 2.2 lbs~2.8 lbs.

Then that's how we do it.

By the way please also take note of your body needs of vitamins and minerals better consult your personal physician / nutritionist regarding this losing weight as well.

Happy Gyming! :-) :-) :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51