Are there Workout programs for gym machines

2 posts | Original | Recent

11390120_541086529336_2239693622419940700_n_thumb
1 Post
Oct 10, 2016 11:21pm
via Android

I'm looking for workout programs for only gym machines. I pay for gym membership and I feel better using the gym equipment. I'm paying for it and it's less harsh on my joints plus it helps me concentrate on specific muscle zones. Also I feel uncomfortable doing floor workouts at a gym with out weights, lastly the gym i go to doesn't have a place to do them.

So does any one know of any workout circuits, programs, or routines for just gym machines or hybrid workouts that utilize gym machines?

Image_thumb
220 Posts
Oct 11, 2016 12:07am

If you check the programs, you see what kind of equipment you need. For example, Reppin' 3.0:

Build Muscle, Target Upper Body, At the Gym

Reppin' 3.0 is an intense 4 week program that will help you to build muscle and get lean. You need access to standard gym equipment like dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, a pull up bar, a bench and a box or step to complete this program as designed. Most workouts in the program are split between upper and lower body strengthening sessions, however there are 5 full body workouts evenly spaced throughout to give you lots of variety. Take your time to do each rep of the exercises properly, there is no rush to get through the sets. Proper form is most important to prevent injury and develop muscle strength as designed. Keep in mind that this is the INTENSE version, so get ready to work hard. Grab your bars and bells, and let's start counting our reps!

I'm not sure if this is the equipment you're talking about or if you mean special machines though.
11 Oct
I've looked at that program for 1.0 2.0 and 3.0. they do use standard dumbbells and weight bars. however they also use for exercises like lunges and such. 3.0 is beyond my expertise. I'm looking for specially machines that you can set weights and do reps on.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,219 topics, 38,282 posts

Motivation & Support

8,522 topics, 41,761 posts

App Updates

14 topics, 44 posts

Ask the Pros

719 topics, 1,828 posts

Workouts and Programs