Bicep Workout

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 16, 2016 8:42am
via Android

Hey there! I'm looking for some advices doing Bicep workout! Is it better to combine it with an other muscle group or better do isolated excersises??

16 Nov
Hey. Great question! There is never just a black and white answer. So I always suggest to try it all. Compound exercises will target more muscles whereas isolated ones will focus on the biceps. However, you can also change it up a little to target the different heads. Hammer curls, preacher curls, static curl holds, zotman curls, ez Bar wide and narrow grip curls. My personal favorites are ez barbell curls and preacher curls. Try preacher hammer curls, then a preacher curl, ending with a preacher reverse grip curl! Just experiment and do what works for you!
19 Nov
Hey Calvin your advice is so important to me! Thats a lot of excersises i not even knew yet, now i finally can try something new. Yes, you're right experenting is the best way to find the best results, unluckily i have just low budget for Equipment but the excersises you named fit perfect to my low budget goals thank you very much !!
19 Nov
I'm glad I was able to help! I'm an expert on low budget. Haha. I don't have much myself. So I try to make the best of calisthenics and just simple equipment. I'll be looking forward to those biceps gains!
24 Nov
Yeah thats thats the right way, cause i think low budget workouts are new experiences to do fitness! Oh so you also do calisthenics? May I ask you some more question about that?
24 Nov
Yeah. Not everybody has lots of money for for fancy gyms and equipment. So I try to find many ways to help people exercise. Yeah. Of course! Feel free to ask!

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,230 topics, 38,324 posts

Motivation & Support

8,517 topics, 41,744 posts

App Updates

14 topics, 47 posts

Ask the Pros

722 topics, 1,835 posts

Workouts and Programs