Hey ..,i need help in that area also ... I asked one of my co workers and he said wall sits were good .... Sigh thats a punishment tho lol i will be greatful fir any advice also thanks guys
Do these seven exercises three days a week and you’ll start seeing toned thighs in no time.1. Extended leg lift
- Lie on your side using a small pillow for neck support.
- Move your top leg forward so it’s resting on the floor.
- Keep your bottom leg extended and point your toes.
- Lift it approximately six inches off the ground, hold it for three seconds and lower it back down.
- Don’t let your bottom leg rest on the floor until you’ve finished your set.
Remember to move slowly for an effective thigh workout. Do two sets of 10 repetitions with each leg.2. Ballet raise
Begin by standing with one foot flat on the floor.
- Place your opposite foot directly in front of the flat one with your foot pointed and your toes touching the floor.
- Slowly lift that foot as high as possible, keeping it both pointed and close to your leg.
- Lower it back down to the starting position.
You should be able to bring your toes just above your knee. Stand near a wall if you need help balancing. Start with two sets of 15.3. Thrust and squeeze
- Lie down with your arms at your sides and your knees bent.
- Place your feet about 12 inches apart, flat on the floor.
- Pull your abs in toward your spine, and, throughout your set, don’t lift your lower back from the floor.
- Squeeze your bottom and slowly lift it off the floor, pushing up with your feet.
- Press your knees together before lowering your bottom back down.
Start with two sets of 15.4. Inner-thigh press
- Lie down with your legs about two feet apart, extended straight in the air.
- Your body should be bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Cross your arms and hold each leg just below the knee.
- Exhale while you push your legs inward, simultaneously pressing them outward with your hands for at least five seconds.
Start with sets of 10 and move up from there.5. Standing thigh press
- Stand with your feet together and your back straight, wearing ankle weights if possible.
- Tighten your abs and flex your thighs.
- Lift one leg and slowly press one thigh against the other for at least five seconds.
- Move it outward and press again, but don’t swing your leg.
Start with a set of 10 for each leg. You can hold on to the back of a chair or the wall for balance, if needed.6. Cross-stepping
All you need for cross-stepping is a staircase and motivation.
- Face the railing and hold onto it for balance. From the bottom of the staircase, cross one leg over the other onto the first step.
- Then cross the opposite leg onto the next step.
- Keep doing this until you reach the top.
Want to up the intensity? Ankle weights will help you get toned thighs faster when you’re cross-stepping.7. Deep squat
Begin by finding two weights, even if you have to make them — aluminum water bottles, for example.
- Hold one in each hand.
- Now spread your legs slightly more than shoulder-width apart with your feet flat and your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Squat down slowly and hold the position for three seconds before moving back to the starting position.
Start with one set of 15. If you need help balancing, you can do deep squats with your back against a wall.
Wow, thanks! I have always had a problem with jiggly thighs, and most workouts don't do much for the upper inner thigh area.