Loose baby weight! Help!!

4 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 10:18pm
via iOS
I just had my son a month ago my 6 week green light to work out if approaching and I want to start right away! I was 91 lbs very fit prior to pregnancy I gained 60 lbs when pregnant! Right now I am down to 121lbs I would like to loose atleast 20 more lbs my Main concerns are my stomach getting thinner my legs getting small and getting my self a nice butt please help what workouts should I do? Gutta loose this baby weight!
10 Feb
I'd say do a lot of cardio until you drop the water weight.
11 Feb
Depending on your height and build losing an extra 20lbs could potentially be unsafe. But a good way to burn away at the tummy is to do some different kinds of planks after your cardio. Bridges, knee to elbow, and pulses etc.
7 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 10:48am
via iOS
I'm in the same situation! I just had my son 7 weeks ago :) all the weight went to my tummy, back and arms ! Argh! Lol. I'll keep an eye on this post :D I've just completed level 1 of the 30 day shred. You do each level for 10 days. It's great :) and they have the vids for free on YouTube if you don't wanna buy the DVD. Works for me :D
118 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:13am
via Android

I recommend starting with cardio & stabilty exersices. The stability exersices will engage your abs without straining them. As you go start adding some strenght training & standing ab exersices. Next add weights & move to the floor. Remember when concentrating on your abs to work your back & obliques. I made the mistake of over working my abs after my 2nd child. You do not want to do that. I pulled my lower abdominals & they did not heal correctly until after my 4th child. I had lumpy abs & back issues for 5yrs because of it.

Post Baby Beginner
Itty Bitty Waist & A Round Thing In Your Face
Wii Fit Hula Hoop- my waist went back down to 22" last summer when I was doing this on a regular basis.

36 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 1:52pm
via Android

Try the workout "Drill Sergeant Mom"

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51