Good motivation...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:37pm
via Android

How can i focus more in motivating myself or to push myself to the max

13 Feb
You must learn to appreciate the work out as a gift that you give to your body instead of a punishment. Learn to enjoy the moments of effort and stay focused on your breath whenever exercising helps a lot. Also always compare yourself to how you used to be yesterday and try to be better.
13 Feb
True... I will take the advice in as 100%... thanks a lot
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:41pm
via Android

I just focus on what I want to look like, how amazing I'm going to feel after a kick ass workout and the feeling of knowing I gave it my all :) and some great music helps keep you going! But by the looks of it, you have motivation or else your abs would look as good! Keep up the good work :)

13 Feb
I've always had abs and try to keep them as they are... sometimes I just lack the motivation but you girls just make it easy to exceed the motivation... :-) music will do Elizabeth any suggestions on music Elizabeth
13 Feb
By the way thanks a lot for the compliment :-) you too have a great fit body Elizabeth
13 Feb
Anytime! I love motivating people :) and your welcome, just saying it how I see it and I wish I naturally had abs lol.
13 Feb
Thanks a lot and will take the advice and add some music..
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 8:05pm
via iOS
Not a problem its a pleasure to give advice an glad you will apply it be your own personal trainer and you'll see the difference 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51