Most challenging sport?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 5:58am
via iOS
What would you say is the most physically demanding sport? Have you played it? And how exactly did you train for it?
25 Feb
Soccer
25 Feb
Although I do love water polo, it did come easy to me as well I may not have great coaches because of the school I attend but I'd say swimming, especially fly stoke and the IM event , very challenging if your the kind of person who what's to cut their time
25 Feb
Circus (:
25 Feb
Motocross. Hands down most physically and demanding sport out there
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 12:34am
via Android

Water polo! Is a, very demanding sport!! You have to prepare in all kinds if ways from stength to swimming, to running and especially mentally. Played for 6 years and have coached for 3. Love love this sport!

25 Feb
Totally agree. I paid in through my high school career and I was in such a great shape. Than after high school I just became fat lol
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 12:44am
via iOS
I actually disagree water polo came easy to me the hardest sport to me would be cross country triathlon
07 Aug
Cross country is not as hard as water polo and definitely not as brutal. It takes a lot of lung strength to play water polo especially if you are in the whole game without a break. Water polo is definitely the hardest sport I know and it takes a lot of exercise like weight lifting, running, abs, swimming, and then working on skill work. There are also a lot of rules behind it. There is so much stuff that goes into water polo
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 3:15am
via Android

I m not a pro but it looks like boxing and mma are very challenging.

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 3:28pm
via iOS
Boxing by far is the hardest
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:19pm
via Android

I believe sailing is the MOST challenging sport of all cause the field is never the same YOU need to think quick and to attend any situation out there (in the sea) without your coach or your teammates. It needs arms, absolutely good abs, balance and strong legs. Its hard but SAILors are the MOST fit athletes . You'll probably won't understand that but if u are curious check "Laser sailing strong winds" that's what I do and find more challenging!  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51