Getting sick!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 2:53pm
via iOS
Hey everyone! So I woke up this morning feeling like death warmed up! I'm all stuffy and a but headachy, stiff muscles too. But I'd still like to do a workout today, any workouts you like to do when you're not feeling 100%? I'd love some feedback!
06 Mar
If you can workout workout! You can always try.... Get sunshine n rest too
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 2:55pm
via Android

How about yoga?nice and easy..
Try sun salutination or moon

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 3:40pm
via Android

Hiya i actually posted something like this a lite while ago and everyone said to rest until 100% i'm glad i have as its been nearly 3 weeks and i'm still ill. So god knows what id have been like if i was working out. I think i have the same.symptoms as you and have no energy. Rest conpletely and eat super healthy. Ive not gained weight as i've had no appetite so that's something at least. Hope you get well soon

06 Mar
Oh I had that one a few months ago, the fatigue lasted me a solid two and a half months! Hopefully I'm just at the start of a cold and not that again! It's been a nasty year for flus and colds so far!
06 Mar
Oh no i can't cope with it lasting too much longer lol. Hope it goes soon for both of us :-)
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 4:12pm
via Android

Best advice, look in the mirror and tell yourself, "I am healthy!" Until you believe it. Then pick up a copy of The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 5:14pm
via iOS
Thanks for the advice everyone! I managed to do some light yoga as my body felt so stiff and sore! Resting up now, lots of water and apple juice  thanks again!
06 Mar
Praying for you! Be well :-)
06 Mar
Thanks Chris!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 6:05pm
via iOS
Hi girl!! I'm new in this model of sport, can you gif me some advices? Thanksxx
06 Mar
I'm not sure what you mean hun, could you explain what you'd like advice in?
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 2:27am
via Android

I was sick for the last two days. I have been doing some yoga and I feel great. Somethin crazy can increase the time it takes for you to heel. Take it easy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51