Hour Glass Figure

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 6:51am
via Android

Sooooooooo...i want a hour glass shape but no one in my family really has a shape nor do I. So are their any exersices for this or has genetics failed me ? Lol!

13 Mar
I'm no expert but I think strengthening your core will help shrink the mid-section so that you achieve the desired hour-glass shape you are looking for. Also, a well balanced diet.
13 Mar
Coca-cola bottle shape?
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 3:21pm
via Android

Thanks! But honestly now that i think about it I dont know what my shape would be seeing as how I never worked out and had love handles all my life.

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 3:29pm
via Android

How about changing the text/background colours so people can  read them, that would be good for a start. Guessing theft is a problem. Answer?: look at some.of the many subjects/ respite.sea raised previously and you will no doubt find an.answer. all the best.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 3:36pm
via Android

I will address you quickly and easily, don't comment negativity on anyone's forums. What you commented is not helpful in anyway. It wad pointless. Goodbye!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

That's a pretty good answer , I'm a personal trainer out in TX, I'd say about the same thing. Full body workouts and start eating better , reduce your fat intake replace it w/ carbs. Which will get used for energy

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

I agree with the above, full body workouts, specifically abs and legs, along with healthy eating, and you'll be right where you want. Btw you look good how you are.

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

Very sorry about silly wording before. My point was that the colour of your letters and background made it very.hard to read your post.  Still can't read your original.post. guess there was a problem . An answer is to search within the many questions/ answers already in the forums under the specific topic relating to you . Thesis an awesome.site, with a.huge amount of advice, help, support, etc. Use it to it'd .best, andyoy can it do. well cheers , dun can.")""

13 Mar
I am a natural pear shape: ( I have been told to bulk my upper body,shoulders to give the illusion if smaller waist and hour glass.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51