Tips or motivation?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:15am
via Android

I need some help with quick ways to melt off fat on lower part of my belly, help lose the fat on my thighs without losing my booty. I work all the time plus come home to my 7 month old and my husband trying to balance it all out. My husband was motivating me at first then allnof a sudden just stopped motivating me and even jokes about my belly which irritates the crap out of me considering its only the way it is because I carried our child for 9 months and was huge.

260951_550430236_661236104_n_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:43am
via Android

Amanda. I have a great workout called "the day after". It will help you burn that pesky fat.. As for motivation, you have to be the one to motivate yourself to get off the couch or whatever it is that holds you back.. If you have a spare half hour daily, this routine got me hooked on working out.

Best of luck.

18 Mar
The only thing holding me back is being tired 24/7 I don't sit hardly at all, only time I'm even off my feet is when I go to bed, not easy to have my own time when I have a baby..I try my nest though but never seems to go my way. I'll deff try that workout thank you
18 Mar
Even when you're really tired, do a 10min workout or under. You'd be surprise the energy it will actually give you when your done. I personally like the short workouts.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51