Who is going to do insanity with me?

148 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 6:16pm
via iOS
its lasts 60 days results are awesome. Its the best program out there. You can google it and see it yourself. This is a huge challenge for me and I need full support and buddies who are ready to get down and lay in the poll of their own sweat. This is pure cardio and yo u must have whil so you can pass through this. Exercises because they are tough. Are you here with me? ;)))
20 Mar
Do you have a link of the ones your starting! For some reason I'm having a hard time getting them.. Thanx
22 Mar
Same here! Cant find them!
14 Apr
Definitely not me lol I'm to sore :/
04 May
I'll will do it with you
10 May
I love too
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 7:31pm
via iOS
I am Willing to join you, I'm ready to start taking this seriously and get where I need to be. This challenge sounds exactly what I need to get me started and on the right path!!! 
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 7:58pm
via Android

I'm doing cardio recovery today. Good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
60 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

Done insanity and good luck to you currently tapout!!

Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 8:30pm
via iOS
Done it once then took a break & then did just the first month again..good luck
20 Mar
Did you see the change?
20 Mar
I have had the best results with insanity nothing else has given me results like that did - my arms / legs & stomach look the best they have ever
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 9:58pm
via iOS
I just started getting serious about losing weight about a month ago and made a blog on my journey to lose weight both for an upcoming cruise and for my wedding coming up 2 years down the road. I found that blogging has helped me to hold myself accountable. So far I have lost 10 pounds and would love to find workout buddies also struggling to lose weight! Follow me on my blog www.buhbyejigglywiggly.webs.com

I just started it like I said but I post healthy recipes and my reviews on the insanity workout vids I just started! I am currently on day 5 of insanity! I need all the motivation I can get
14 Apr
Good luck. I'm starting it today. :-D
30 May
Good lu
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 1:24am
via Android

I have started and restated so many times!!!!i would love to finish insanity lol...i'm down when do we start

Icon_missing_thumb
60 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 1:40am
via Android

Believe in yourself and this time make it your desire to finish

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 2:59am
via Android

can u find the insanity workout videos on youtube or it something u have to purchase???

14 Apr
u can download it as a torrent file.good luck!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 11:13pm
via iOS
I would live to do insanity!
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 1:47am
via Android

I'm sooo in! But I just can never find the insanity videos on YouTube! Can anyone give us a link? I would appreciate it alot!

22 Mar
Drop me an message. I can help you get the program
24 Mar
How do we get the videos?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 12:27am
via Android

I would love to get insanity program....do u have suggestions

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 12:40am
via Android

I have insanity, when are you starting? It'll be great to start at the same time

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 12:54am
via Android

Dont actually have the program....where do i get???

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 11:49pm
via Android

Get it on the beach body website. People may sell copies on craigslist, but let's support the creators by purchasing the actual program!!! ^_^

Img_0591_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 5:36pm

hows the insanity going?

i have been doing this programme for over a month, however only been doing maybe 3-4 a week, and diet poor.

hoping to get myself more motivated. help!!!!!

31 Mar
Because it is so difficult i have to really force myself to do it. However once I start I am ok.i do feel and look more leaner and defined.i wish you well with it.keep me updated.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 31, 2013 11:54pm
via iOS
He he
Img_0591_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 1, 2013 12:32am
via Android

True.  Watch out shaun t  im after yow job lol AA: fABulously ARMed

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 12:26pm
via Android

Nearly finished week 2, done cardio recovery today! It's a challenge but so worth it!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 6:01pm
via iOS
Started insanity today I really would like support of others and want to see how ppl are doing!
14 Apr
Two weeks left and I never thought I'd get here. Everyone said it's the best workout and after the first month, I swear everyone is on the take. Shaun T pushes you to your limits but he really is trying to make you better. I've noticed improvements in all areas of the fit test and the body is changing. I'm a believer now! Get after it; it will be worth it!!!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 7:05pm
via Android

Gonna start it again tomorrow, when will you be starting?

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

For ppl who cant afford buying the insanity, u can search for the torrent file..or use this link to download it free:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/127167349/shaun+t+insanity?tab=summary

I completed 1 month of the program..but had 2 stop due 2 an injury( nasty burn on my wrist).

wish u all best of luck..oh, dont 4get to drink a lot of water & fule up b4 ur workout..have fun

16 Apr
Uuuummm! Im tellin'!! Shame shame shame! Torrent files r illegal! It is the same as stealing. (It's how I get game of thrones, lol) better free torrent site - - the pirate bay.de
16 Apr
oh, 4 REAL!! OMG..thats wher i get my game of thorns & the walking dead from too!!
16 Apr
oh, & plz don't tell :'(
16 Apr
hahaha:)) my lips are sealed! lol
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 10:52pm
via iOS
No a fence but are u sure u are up for the challenge I have all ready done it and I'm on the next one asylum
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 10:55pm
via iOS
If u think insanity is hard try asylum
15 Apr
Insanity is not hard! mybe not 4 every1..as long as u can do squats & push ups, ur fine... my sis couldent do it cuz shes not strong enough..so shes doing P90x now..works better 4 her!!
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 5:58am

Hi, am planning to start insanity later this week. Need to download the videos. Btw, how can we track insanity here on skimble?

16 Apr
Check out my created workouts.All insanity workouts are in there:-)
18 Apr
Thanks Chris. Gonna start it pretty soon.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51