25 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 11:17pm
via Android

What exercise does it take to
produce six pack ABS???

25 Mar
Did you tried insanity workouts ?!
25 Mar
100 Sit ups for 30 days, eat healthy, and follow me!!!
25 Mar
There are tons of ab and core workouts on this app and I use them and they have helped my core. I'm sure it would help you alot if you used them. Good luck
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 1:39am
via Android

I was try

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 25, 2013 3:23am
via iOS
That's difficult to answer because it really depends in how work them out. I would say try to lose fat a strong core is already there if you workout regularly, and then focus on building lean muscle even though you do want to target the core muscle try to vary your workout regimen with time intensity and the exercise.  hopes this helps
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 7:05pm
via iOS
Follow me I'm a personal trainer and my specialty is abs  I have a couple of workouts that will help you but u need to make sure you also do at least 30mins of cardio 5 days a week and eat clean. Good luck!!!
25 Mar
I recommend her also she's great. ;)
25 Mar
Thanks Ronnie
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 10:11pm
via iOS
Hey!
You also must eat clean and healthy! Not just do alot of workouts, eat good and do alot of workouts and then you gonna see some abs! I have done this about 3 weeks now, and i see my abs!! :)

More motivation, exercises, workouts, help, pictures and so on: http://fitnessbyisabelle.shapemeup.se

Kindly
Isabelle
Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 12:57am
via Android

Dont forget to do planks and other core workouts

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 1:49am
via Android

try the upper body pusher. it develops you upper body obviously. abs chest and even biceps. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51