Hurting Calves

4 posts | Original | Recent

1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

Did the Pilates Workout and Burn Fat Burn and my calves have been hurting. This is the 2nd day. Can barely get up. Any workout that I can do here to ease it? And a good ab workout with that?

26 Mar
Try a foam roller for your calves! Light exercise for your calves will increase blood flow to those sore areas. Also ice and massage.
27 Mar
That's normal, it's just your body saying "Hey something new is happening to me". Water helps getting your muscles rejuvenated && doing lights reps of leg exercises. Typically what you can handle. I sure hope you feel better sweetie! !!
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 2:36pm
via Android

may I make friends with you so we
can share information...
I am originally from bali,
indonesia.

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 2:43pm
via iOS
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the burn fat workout had a lot of jumping and standing and kneeling and then standing and jumping and all the crap like most fat burners do. The stress caused by jumping on your calves is actually great for them in moderation. You probably just over did it, do light walking to warm up or even just laying in and out where you bring your knees to your chest then extend your legs out, just to warm up. Then stretch and massage your calves. Calves are twitch muscles and heal fast you should be fine in a couple days, always remember to stretch. For abbs do the P90x abb ripper on here. It's what I started off on. While doing it if you need a break just pause the work out take 15 seconds and try again, repeat this until you complete the workout. Cheating your workout is only cheating yourself
1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 12:35am
via Android

Yea sure toni.

And thanks a lot William. Really good tips you gave me! I will try the p90 tomorrow. (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51