Best program for weight loss?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 3:37am
via iOS
Those of you who have done the "programs" for losing weight, which did you find the most effective? I'm looking to lose 20+ pounds so I am looking into starting one... I do moderate workouts and will be walking then jogging on the side and eating healthier. If anyone would share stories or just let me know which one worked for them, I'd appreciate it:)
10 Apr
I've been doing weight watchers for 4 months and using this app ~5 times per week and have lost 25 lbs. I swear by weight watchers.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 1:30pm
via iOS
I started working out last year in October and 2 weeks ago I started eating healthy, I workout 9 h/week and 5days/week, I've lost 22 lbs since. I don't know how much body fat you have but exercise and healthy eating with a lot of stubbornness should get you thereĀ 
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 4:44pm
via iOS
Google 'the afterburn effect' learn about it.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Apr 1, 2013 5:36am
via iOS
Jennifer go to my website www.abbeymerriweather.myvi.net and tell me what you like best about it.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 1:43am
via iOS
Insanity is a good workout also if you don't want to get any DVDs or anything try running or doing a lot of cardio helps lose weight
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 7:59pm
via iOS
Im 15 and my weight is like 58-59 kg, I wanna loose some weight, any tips please? I also have kind off eating issues, I eat a little, but i don't like it cuz' I always think about " ohshit, hiw many calories did I eat now? Now im gonna weigh more than i do " then i get sad and skip at much food as possible, please help....
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 8:14pm
via iOS
Try to excersise everyday like go out for a 30/40 min jogging it will burn your fat & don't worry about the rest go to the gym don't eat less you should eat every 2 hours a healthy snack ( fruits) i hope i helped you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51