Workouts to do with an injured ankle

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 3:38am
via Android

Hi guys I recently seriously injured my ankle, and can stand but that's about it. what workouts would you recommend on here to help me stay in shape while I recover?

02 Apr
Depending on injury and with doc ok...deep water exercise is great....you may have to wait a while and use it to rehab. Any arm work around chest level will raise your heart rate. Big arm circles ...punches front side up....wing pulls....it will seem a bit boring so break it up to 10 MIN two or three times daily.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 3:42am
via Android

I should of mentioned, especially cardio!

Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Skipping on one foot?

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 1:23am
via Android

I have an ankle that will never heal correctly, so the doctor told me to do stretches. The one that helped the most was you stand on both feet and turn them both in as far as you can, and hold. Then turn them both out as far as you can, and hold. Then as high as you can on top-toes and hold. The balance on on your heels, and hold. And repeat that like 15 times. And do it everyday should help. And if the bottoms of your feet get sore just get like a can or like cylinder shaped and roll it on the bottom of your feet, while pressing down. Should help!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51