What's your daily routine when you go to the gym?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 8:51pm
via iOS
Mines cardio first then stretch, then legs and butts, then weights, then core, then stretch again to end it all! Sometimes I alternate or just do whatever I feel like it :)
12 Apr
You are boudifull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 9:39pm
via Android

Run one mile in 7 min then I hit the weights weather its upper body day or lower body day depends then I finish with another mile on the treadmill!

12 Apr
Doesnt that mile affect your results on the weight department?
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 4:40am
via iOS
Well mine is a full body ones of two hour and 8min stretch..I start with chest then back then shoulders,biceps,triceps..heavy squats,calf raise,lunges for lower body
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 9:39am
via Android

Today is legg day.

Starting off with squats.
3x5, because i still need more strenght in my legs.

Next is the legg press. Here i go some higher in repetitions. But still on almost my max weight.

Next are the walking lunges. 3 sets of 10 steps a leg. Here i go a litle lower in weight. Really focussing on a deep lungs and holding the core tight.

After these i check how the legs feel and decide what to do. This can be leg extensions or some work on the glutes.

Last for legs are the calvs. Here i do 3 excersises. And really go high in reps. Your calvs have fast fibers so you really need to work them for some results. Dont forget to switch your stands otherwise you dont properly target the in and outside.

To finish it off i take a muscle that i feel needs some extra work and do 1 or 2 heavy workouts for this muscle. These are always isolation.

Then 20 minutes of really slow paced cycling cuz this makes my leggs feel to much better the days after.

Kind of a blueprint of my legg day. I tend to swith it up. Sometimes i will add hacksquats or some extra glute work. But this is a basic training day.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 10:05am
via iOS
Heeeeey 
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 10:06am
via iOS
Oeps srry 
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 8:01am
via Android

Today is back day.

Starting off with:
Deadlifts 3x5 on my max weight.
Pull Ups 3 times to faillure
Barbell rows 3x8 not really maxing it out focused more on tension and contraction

Usually i will perform another row/lat excersise. And will do one backshoulder workout with the cables.

Shrugs. 2 excersise one focussing on the heavy work and the other on longer constraction.

Bicep routine. This is the last part. I tend to mix this up cuz training biceps is boring. Usually some curl work really doing it on technique instead of heavy because that gives me better results.

Another kind of blueprint. Its not always this but most back trainings will kind of look like this.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 8:23am
via iOS
Jump rope 10 - 20 minutes, Stair master 15-20 minutes, electronic row machine 15 minutes, nautilus machines (full body) 30 minutes.  That's just a cardio day on when Im not lifting.  I usually switch up for different cardio machines, too  Treadmill, Nordic skier, sprinting HIIT, even crossfit! Ill finish off by playing a pick up game of basketball or raquetball sometimes if I'm at the club.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51