From gym and instructors to on your own?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 10:13am
via iOS
Hello!

I've now for soon 6 months been working out in a gym/workout place. The thing is in this place there are several instructors who are having these workouts so it's like a group workout, there's also a gym where u can workout in your own.

My card expires 24th April and me and my friends were now thinking of working out on our own. Something we have in thought is running and then try some Crossfit and parkour workout (I'm the only one who has been practicing parkour and free running as well as Crossfit before).

My question to you is: do you have any other ideas/workouts we can do outside? We all are going for weightloss and getting fit as well as gaining some more muscles. We also have a free outside gym in my town.

We're gonna workout outside between the end of April until the beginning if August
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 12:59pm
via iOS
No one?
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
Ride bikes
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 1:54pm
via Android

Bikes...hiking...you can even lay out yoga mats outside...find a place with tons of stairs...skating or rollerblading...jumping rope

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 9:08pm
via Android

Do stairs if you can find some, pushups squats etc in a park? There are plenty of thing to do outside. I dont have a gym but still manage (and if you have friends doing the same thing with you you dont get so many weirdo looks from others, lol)

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 11:13pm
via Android

U can try yoga.. i say sun salutation.!! Try it..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51