Insanity Workout Program! Yes No ?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
119 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 6:08am
via iOS
Hello skimblers! Ive been thinking about trying out the Insanity workout program. I know its difficult but im looking for a challenge! Anyone here ever complete the program? If so,do you recommend it? Thanks!
22 Apr
Alright dude a freind of mine and my gf has, and from results they got with out following the strict diet was pretty impressive. I tried for 2 weeks but wasnt for me, and now do p90x which I can say gets brilliant results. Hope that helps a bit.
24 Apr
i did it. do not let anyone scare u. insanity is acheivable!:-) U goin to die though n u do nt have to stricktly follow the diet plan. just stay away from fast food n junk. n drink lots n lots of water
25 Apr
Do it! Its great. I've done it 3 times through
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 8:51am
via iOS
It works but it is a lot of exercise and diet.you have to do both strictly.and some of the exercises are very difficult, it can be hard on your joints and things. This will help you lose the weight and tone up, but it is not a lifestyle change.you will have to maintain it doing other things, that most people can do every day LOL.because this is not something you will do the rest of your life I am guessing
23 Apr
Lol thanks! I exercise everyday so Im sure I can get through it and maintain :)
Apr 22, 2013 12:48pm
via iOS
Insanity is awesome, after 1 month i went from 132lbs to 120lbs. and i got toned in my abdominal area and legs real quick. and people seemed to notice. insanity is so worth it! 
23 Apr
It just hurts lol.
23 Apr
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 12:30am
via iOS
I did the full two month insanity workout a couple years ago. I didn't follow the diet however. I really didn't notice much in weight loss, although that loose beer belly fat seemed to disappear. I will say though that at after the program I was as fit as I've ever been in 28 years. If you can get through the program you will feel like an entirely new person. But let me warn you. It's tough. Especially if you really push yourself to the max. And when you finally think you are getting good, the second month knocks you right back down off your pedestal.
23 Apr
Thank you! And thanks for warning me..Im aware and Im willing to take the challenge. :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 1:10pm
Yeah the fit test was a rude awakening. I sat for at least 30 minutes recovering from it. But the next time you do it, your results are very motivating. Sounds like you have a good attitude about it and that's key. good luck and have fun. Oh and by the way, keep a towel for yourself and another to wipe your tv down :)
26 Apr
Haha! Thank you! I'll be sure to keep a towel or two by me
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 10:17am
via Android

My wife is on her second run through.  It's very tough.  She has lost 42lbs so far

25 Apr
Oh no thanks. I am fit enough but not mentally determined enough. I don't need to put my body through that so my mind ensures that i don't lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 10:49am
via Android

Insanity is really good, I did 1 whole round and then did a half round. Three months 25 pounds melted away. Its not easy but you have to be disciplined in eating right and also listen to Shawn T. Workout smart, try and find alternate moves if too difficult. Im going to do 2 insanity videos, weight training, and running during the week, for next 90 days.

26 Apr
Thank you!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 11:45am
via Android

Anyone who can give me some insight on the dietplan of insanity? Curious to that

25 Apr
Send me an email address and i will email you the full nutrition guide over
27 Apr
Just eat healthy don't need a plan eating comes naturally every day and you will be hungry after it ;-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 1:28pm
via iOS
Hi there, I only see one insanity cardio workout :(
25 Apr
Thanks Linda, I have looked at their website, hopefully will buy the package soon!
26 Apr
Thanks!!!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 5:13pm
No worries. It's cardio through and through. You'll be sucking in some air I tell ya.
25 Apr
No worries. It's cardio through and through. You'll be sucking in some air.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51