Need new workout ideas.!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2013 3:02am
via iOS
So, I need some new workouts to help lift, tighten and tone my booty, thighs and tummy.

Any ideas.!?? I already run stairs and do squats, etc. but I feel it's not enough.
Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
May 2, 2013 8:44pm

To tone the belly, perform one-legged the squat, raising one leg in front of you and decreasing yourself by flexing the other joint.While cardio exercise burns fat in your hip and legs, weight training shades and firms muscles in that area, giving you a more lean overall look. Situps and crunches work the muscles in the front of your belly, while leg lifts and planks work those in your sides and back as well. cutting calories from your diet is also important

Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 3, 2013 3:53am
via Android

For your legs you should try mixing up jumping squats and sumo squats. Combine they will burn your thighs and butt.

Focus on hitting every section of your core, this includes your abs, hips, lower back, and butt.

For abs: planks (side planks, full planks, elbow planks) are great for shedding fat. Try v-ups they're intense but they'll pay off with great gains. Leg lifts (figure 8) workout your abs and hips. Russian twists and oblique crunches work good too. I like visiting ab-workouts-guide.com whenever I need inspiration for new core exercises.

For lower back and butt: glute kick combo and plank with leg lifts will target your butt directly. Hip-ups (aka bridge) and the single leg lift will workout your lower back and butt at the same time giving your booty that nice little lift. Also try the superman (aka locust pose) this exercise will will workout your lower back and butt simultaneously.

You can find most of these exercises in my workout 20x10. It's a bit intense, but check it out for some inspiration for new workouts. Hope this helps, and keep us posted.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 5, 2013 4:11am

turbofire!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51