Your favourite easy home workouts!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 8, 2013 6:32pm
via Android

All the gymrats here know the problem, a closed gym! As for me with no real equipment and mainly focussing on strenght training. I need some easy homeworkouts. So what do you like to do as a homeworkout? Share it here bitches!!

08 May
A pull-up bar at home can make all the difference...
13 May
Yea pull up bar is great. Will be hard to put in here though hehe
Image_thumb
152 Posts
May 13, 2013 4:20pm
via iOS
A chest push up is totally awesome. You lay on your side and do a push up with one arm. 
Try the Fitness Buddy app, It has a lot of great body weight workouts! :)
Image_thumb
158 Posts
May 14, 2013 5:45pm
via Android

I never go to the gym, all the workouts I do, I do at home. I mainly do abs exercises, which only require an exercise mat and I do pull-ups and chin-ups outside in the trees hahaha. There's a nice straight branch which is perfect (:
Other than that, yeah, you could do strength training with dumbbells. Hope this helps! Oh, and you could do burpees, jumping jacks, mountain climbers etc. If you're looking to add some cardio!

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 22, 2013 8:59pm
via Android

Anyone has some heavybag workouts for me. Cant seem to find them and i know there should be atleast some!

22 May
I got just one and have seen 1 or 2 others that i liked. That i like as a warm up before i spar some and do pads. But its not a full workout hehe
Image_thumb
92 Posts
May 25, 2013 5:45am
via iOS
I've really been enjoying sprinting! do you like to run?
25 May
Hehe no not really. I do sprints very rarely and they do feel nice when i do em. But running is usually not my fav thing
25 May
that's cuz your a sissy :) lol jk
26 May
Spot on haha
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 25, 2013 10:43am
via iOS
Press ups, planks, wall sit and lunges are my favourite

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51