I feel like squats are making my butt flat

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
92 Posts
May 14, 2013 3:46pm
via iOS
I've been doing the 30 day squat challenge and it looks like I'm losing my butt like it's making it get flat?
14 May
It should be tightening your "glutes" which in turn coukd make it appear somewhat flat. But doing squats will build the muscle and it will in turn give you some nice roundness ;-)
14 May
I do squats to tone my glutes...make it tighter (smaller).
18 May
Thats weird! Im on day 19 and my booty is lifting, oning and looking bigger. I guess its diff for everyone. I hope you get the results you want though!
22 May
Really?? Strange.. Are you still doing the challenge until day 30?
Image_thumb
92 Posts
May 15, 2013 2:33am
via iOS
day 1 done. How often so u do this lol
15 May
15 May
it was challenging. I knew I was sprinting full force because my quads were hurting everytime I reached full force. is that bad? I never run so they hurt pretty good now lol
15 May
oh and should I still do the squat challenge everyday along with this?
15 May
about 100m. I just pictured I was on the track like in high school lol
Image_thumb
92 Posts
May 18, 2013 3:16pm
via iOS
so I just did my second day of your workout! I sprinted 2 times at 40 ish m and then sprinted up a really steep hill 4 times. before my workout I had a protein shake and a protein power bar. after my body calms down I'm gonna eat some eggs and another shake. sound good? :)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 18, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

Cmon Bryan it aint so hard to ask if her ass is feeling sexy already haha

18 May
haha rappa you're funny :) always so blunt about everything lol Bryan I understand that and I respect that! you are a good man and your wife should be proud of how committed you are to her that's awesome :)
18 May
lol yeah I always expect it to be something smartassed and hilarious
18 May
Haha i feel like an atraction now! I just speak how i think and for some that is a little unorthadox others feel its refhreshing. I like creativity and subtal jokes. Who doesnt agree with me is my enemy and the rest i love :-). So Brytt how is that ass of yours doing??
19 May
haha it's getting there ! you smartass :)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
May 22, 2013 5:34am
via iOS
did my lunges and squat jumps with :20lbs and then sprinted up a steep hill 5 times with 1 min rest in between. I really like this routine I feel like it's perfect! plus I have even steeper hills I can move up to in a few weeks to keep my body changing :)
22 May
forgot my superman planks though I just realized. oops lol I'll squeeze them in tomorrow morning. I'm too tired tonight
22 May
07 Jun
I've been doing your workout 2 or 3 times a week and my lower body is looking fan freakin tastic lol I'm becoming very proud cuz ive been working so hard for a long time! now I'm getting there! thank you b man :)
Image_thumb
112 Posts
May 22, 2013 6:28am
via Android

Bryan, you really give good informations abt this butt workouts. I wish I had read them before starting the 30-day squat challenge. Nonetheless, thank you, I will keep them in mind.
So guys, are you still doing the challenge? The forum is a bit quiet lately...

22 May
I am not, I started doing this one that Bryan suggested because I am looking for different results than what the squat challenge gives, but I'm still encouraging everyone to continue to work towards their goals :)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 3:00am
via iOS
I've been doing your workout 2 or 3 times a week and my lower body is looking fan freakin tastic lol I'm very proud cuz I've been working at this for a long time! now I'm getting there! thank you b man :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 7:58pm
Squats are making my buns flat!
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 9:17pm

Squats are intended to make your butt bigger just relax, it might just be a psychological thing.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 9:22pm
I'm trying to maintain my weight but it's hard to do when I'm working out. It just makes me not want to workout :/ ugh
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 11:41pm

Well what types of workouts do you do, what's your diet and how long do they take?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51