Best an workouts?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 16, 2013 6:58pm
via Android

Hey yall! Im kinda new to this app and LOOVVVEEE it already..question..what workouts on here r the BEST for abs? I need to get the last 10pounds of my baby weight off like yesterday!

16 May
Oh Hunnie I'm right there with ya but for pre baby I need like 20lbs but I'm trying to loose like 140 like five yrs ago lol I'm nee to the site too add me.
16 May
16 May
I followed ya girl!
16 May
Thanks.
16 May
Followed ya too.
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 16, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

There r some great ab workouts on here jus pick one but u might try some of the full body workouts to really melt the pounds away

16 May
Thanks! And ill try the full body ones even tho im dreading it a lil lol
16 May
Do ur best ma that's all anyone can ask of u I'm sure u can do it
16 May
Thanks stephen! Ur bod is looking gr8 so ill definitely take ur advice :)
16 May
Thanks ma we should follow each other to keep n touch and motivate one another and all that good stuff
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 16, 2013 7:16pm
via Android

There are tons of great workouts for abs but to really lose the weight you got to workout your whole body. If you don't want to do full body workouts running is always a good way to lose weight! Good luck! Stay focused!

16 May
Thanks heather! I actually love to run...im a nurse, work nights and have a 13mo old. By the time i hve a night off im exhausted to say the least. I just got a good joggin stroller to motivate me more since my daughter is always with me. Thanks ill do more full body workouts if u see any let me know which ones r good!
16 May
Your welcome! It is hard to find time to workout when working and raising a baby....you have a packed schedule! Hopefully you can get out with your daughter and break in that new jogging stroller...i'm pretty new to this app I do like the thankful thigh workout and any of the planking workouts will make you sweat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51