Love the community but not the workouts

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 22, 2013 5:11am
via iOS
Hi!

I love the community here. People are so nice and you get great advise of how to improve your workouts and results.

I usually run every morning but it was raining today so I decided to try out a skimble workout called "The A-team" even if the workout was good itself I couldn't quite figure out what to do when since it's just rolling between different pictures. What bugged me more was the annoying robot voice...

What's your opinion in skimbles workouts? I look through the workouts and they're good but when you press the start button it doesn't work for me anymore
22 May
Upgrade to pro if you want to get rid of the robot voice. Other than that, I don't like all workouts either, but the awesome thing about this app is that it gives you the option to create your own workouts, so maybe you should customize your workout to your liking. Also, it helps to read through the exercises before you start doing them. No use in starting '2 minute full plank' if you don't know how to do a plank. Hope this helps!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 22, 2013 8:12am
via Android

No problem for me. There are some great workouts on here

Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 22, 2013 9:18am
via iOS
Don't worry! At first it might be weird, but then you get used to it! I find the workouts are simply great! 
Ps: try looking at the explanations and images BEFORE starting a new workout, so you already know to do when you're at it! ;)
Image_thumb
168 Posts
May 22, 2013 6:24pm
via iOS
I (too) find workouts here simply great. That robot voice did bothered me first but i got used to it soon.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 22, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

I love the workouts on here too you get use to the robot voice after while especially when you really going hard in your workout

Image_thumb
70 Posts
May 22, 2013 6:33pm
via Android

There are some really good workouts on here. The voice doesn't bother me.

Image_thumb
54 Posts
May 22, 2013 7:23pm
via Android

Hi I love the community you get a variety of advice.  I dnt use the workout app alot coz I hit the gym 5 times a week and go thai boxing.  But the apps gd if u cnt make it to the gym or its closed x

Image_thumb
102 Posts
May 22, 2013 8:11pm
via Android

I have found some great workouts on here but I use the Nike Training app more often...app-wise at least. I do alot of other stuff also...

624146_100000398226151_979587838_n_thumb
4 Posts
May 23, 2013 12:10pm
via Android

I created the Bodyweight Intensity because of the lack of decent workouts on the free program. If any circuit seems easy to you, or any workout in a circuit, just double the time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51