HELP

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 22, 2013 3:36pm
via Android

Trying to loose weight. Im just so confused bc everybody says different ways and when I ask ppl abt it everyone has different perspectives. I'm 20 yearsold. 5'2 weight abt 175. My stomach is smaller then my hips but it still saggy from having my baby girl. Most of my weight is from my lower body. Hips and butt. and my arms. My goal is a smaller stomach, hips and smaller arms.I was thinking abt doing the insanity workout but I don't want to get too skinny. I still want my curves but I want to be able to wear swimsuits and feel comfortable. Like Kim Kardashian. Please help. I need a workout or somebody just to tell me what to do & I promise I'll stick to it. I'm so dedicated

22 May
i recommend you taking the green tea fat burner, it works so well. plus eat small portions every 2-3 hours, & try to run 5-6 times a week :) ive tried this and it actually work :) hopefully it helps. :)
22 May
Okay.Green tea fat burner? Is it sold in stores?
22 May
yes :) its only $10 and theres 90 capsules . and i take 2 every morning since it has caffine in it i dont take it at night because i want to get sleep. oh yea lol get alot of sleep every night :) and dnt stress too much.
22 May
Okay thank you so much .! I'll start today.!
22 May
ur welcome :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51